Welcome to the City of Whitehorse Open Data Website
The information displayed on these web pages (Whitehorse Open Data) is provided as a public service by the City of Whitehorse on the following terms and conditions:
1. Whitehorse Open Data is provided on an 'as is' basis. The City of Whitehorse resumes no obligation or liability for the use of Whitehorse Open Data by any person and makes no representations or promises regarding the completeness, accuracy, correctness or timeliness of the information contained herein. The information provided through Whitehorse Open Data is for general reference purposes only and should never be relied upon to make any commitments, whether financial or otherwise.
2. All right, title and interest (including all copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights) in Whitehorse Open Data remain vested in the City of Whitehorse. The City of Whitehorse's original copyright and other proprietary notices must remain intact at all times.
3. Whitehorse Open Data is intended for the User's own internal business and personal purpose and may not re-sell, sublicense, or operate a service bureau using Whitehorse Open Data, or otherwise reproduce, publish or disseminate Whitehorse Open Data or the information contained herein for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the City of Whitehorse.
4. Where a conflict arises between Whitehorse Open Data and any other information contained in the records or documents of the City of Whitehorse or that may be prepared by or delivered to the City of Whitehorse, the City of Whitehorse reserves the right to decide which is considered to be the most accurate and complete.
5. Availability of Whitehorse Open Data is not guaranteed. Computer applications, servers and network connections may be unavailable at anytime for maintenance or unscheduled outages. Outages may be of long duration - do not depend on this service for critical needs.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and/or any other warranty of another type whether expressed or implied. In no event, is the City of Whitehorse liable to users Whitehorse Open Data, or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages; including but not limited to time, money or goodwill, arising from the use or modification of the information provided herein.